The Government of Canada recommends the use of non-medical fabric face coverings to help protect you and others from airborne germs and the spread of coronavirus. Wearing a mask can also discourage you from inadvertently touching your face, which is a common source of viral cross-contamination. Made in Canada by Brenda Beddome, this discreet, black bamboo-jersey mask is comfortable to wear and can be easily washed between uses. Folds flat to fit in your pocket or purse so you’ll have it at the ready.
This is not a medical-grade mask.
• Two layers of soft bamboo jersey knit, which is known for naturally occurring antibacterial properties
• One-size, unisex design
• Covers the mouth and nose
• Contoured to fit comfortably over your nose
• Soft fabric next to your skin
• Secured by two elastic ear hooks
• Machine or hand wash
• Hang to dry
• Dries overnight